Serves: Makes about 5 cups
Prep: 15 min
Main Ingredient: Oats
● 3 cups rolled oats (not instant)
● ½ cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
● ½ cup raw unsalted cashews, roughly chopped
● 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
● 1 cup desiccated coconut
● ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or to taste
● ¼ cup coconut oil
● Pinch salt
● ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
● ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
● ½ cup chopped dried apricots and raisins (or other combination of dried fruit)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together except for the dried fruit.
- Spread evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Keep a close eye, the granola will burn fast.
- Let cool on the baking sheet, and then stir in the dried fruit. Serve over yogurt or in milk. Store in an airtight container.