Ready in 2 Hour(s) 45 Minutes
Ingredients: ● 2 lemons
● 2kg chicken
● Few sprigs thyme
● 1 tbsp olive oil
● potatoes, to serve
● broccoli, to serve
● Chicken Gravy, to serve
Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Prick the lemons with a fork and put inside the chicken cavity with a few sprigs of thyme.
2. Brush the skin with the oil and put in a roasting tin. Cover with foil. Roast for 1 hour and 45 minutes, removing the foil for the last 25 minutes.
3. Put the chicken on a hot platter, cover with foil and rest for 20 minutes.
4. Transfer to a chopping board. Cut the wings at the joint and put on a warm platter.
5. Cut off both legs at the top of the thigh.
6. Carefully slice off the chicken breasts, keeping the knife close to the breast bone. Cut off any remaining meat and discard the carcass.
7. Slice the chicken breasts on a board, leaving the skin on
8. Serve with the broccoli, gravy and potatoes.
Nutritional Info: Each 371g serving contains 572KCAL