Ready in 25 Minutes
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil 2 spring onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1cm piece root ginger
- 100g mangetout, halved lengthways
- 1 small red pepper
- 100g bean sprouts
- 250g Fresh Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Method: 1. Cut the chicken fillets into small pieces.
2. Heat half the groundnut oil in a wok and stir-fry the chicken for 4 minutes.
3. Add the remaining oil to the pan along with the spring onions, garlic, root ginger, mangetout and red pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then add the bean sprouts and cook for a further 1 minute.
4. Stir in the egg noodles, light soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce, and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until piping hot.