Ready in 40 Minutes
Ingredients: 550g potatoes cut into thick chips
1 tbsp olive oil, plus 2 tbsp
75g fresh breadcrumbs
2 level tsp sesame seeds
25g Ready Salted Crisps, crushed to crumbs
Zest of 1/2 unwaxed lemon, finely grated
Good pinch of paprika
2 medium eggs
15g butter, melted
500g cod loin, cut into 4
4 tbsp reduced-fat crème fraiche
Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper and put a wire rack on another.
2. Cover the potatoes with 1 tbsp oil and put on the paper-lined tray. Bake for 25 minutes.
3. Mix together the breadcrumbs, sesame seed, crisps, zest and paprika.
4. Beat the eggs with 2 tsp of the oil and the butter.
5. Coat the fish in the egg and then the crumbs. Put on the rack over a tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until the coating is crisp and the fish flakes easily.
6. Serve with peas and lemon.
Nutritional Info: Each 442 g serving contains 565 KCAL