Ingredients: ● 1 tbsp olive oil
● 100g (3 1/2oz) chorizo, sliced
● 150g (5oz) raw king prawns
● 1 x 250g pack cooked basmati rice
● 150g (5oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
● 6 spring onions, sliced
● small bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
Method: 1. Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook until golden.
2. Add the prawns and cook until just pink.
3. Stir in the rice, tomatoes and spring onions. Leave to cook over a low heat for 10-12 minutes, until a golden crust forms on the bottom of the pan and the tomatoes have softened.
4. Break up the rice with a fork and season to taste. Scatter over the parsley and serve.
Nutritional Info: 420 calories / serving Healthy