Prep: 20 – 30 min
Main Ingredient: Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Saute onion and garlic until soft, about five minutes. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix chopped tomato and chickpeas. Add onions and season with salt and pepper.
4. On a sheet tray line 12, 3 inch ramekin dishes. Spoon the chickpea mixture evenly into all ramekin dishes, leaving a little room at the top of each. You can also use a lined muffin tin.
5. Crack an egg on top of each individual ramekin dish. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes or until egg white springs back when touched.
6. If desired, sprinkle a little cheddar cheese on each dish prior to serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.