Ready in 30 Minutes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and fry in the oil until lightly browned on all sides.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Transfer to a saucepan and add the cans of soup, sweetcorn and 150ml of water. Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
4. Cut out 16 small rounds from the pastry. Put on a baking tray, brush with beaten egg, if using, and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Share the chicken mixture between 4 dishes, top with the pastry rounds and serve with mash and carrots.
Each 448g serving contains 586KCAL