Ready in 25 Minutes
Ingredients: ● 8 Tortilla wraps
● 500g Chicken Breast Fillets
● 1 sachet Fajita Seasoning Mix
● 3 tbsp sunflower oil
● 3 peppers
● 2 red onions
● Salsa to serve
Method: 1. Put the chicken, fajita mix and 1 tbsp of the oil in a freezer bag and toss to coat the chicken.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan, add the peppers and onions and cook until soft. Remove the vegetables, leaving the oil in the pan.
3. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring regularly, until cooked through.
4. Return the vegetables to the pan and heat through. Divide the chicken and veg between the warm tortillas. Fold over one end, then roll up. Serve with salsa.
Nutritional Info: Each 406g serving contains 612KCAL