Servings: Serves 4
● 500g boneless, skinless chicken thighs
● 3 medium red onions, cut into thick wedges
● 500g small red potatoes, cut into thick slices
● 2 red peppers, cut into thick slices
● 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
● 1 tsp each ground cumin, smoked paprika and fennel seeds, slightly crushed
● 3 tbsp olive oil
● zest and juice 1 lemon
● 50g whole blanched almonds, roughly chopped
● 170g tub 0% Greek yogurt, to serve
● small handful parsley or coriander, chopped, to serve
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Place the chicken, onions, potatoes and peppers in a large bowl and season.
3. In another bowl, mix together the garlic, spices, oil, and lemon zest and juice. Pour this over everything and spread the mixture between 2 baking trays.
4. Roast for 40 mins, turning over after 20 mins, until the chicken is cooked through. Add the almonds for the final 6 mins of cooking. Serve in bowls with Greek yogurt and some chopped parsley or coriander.