Ready in 45 Minutes
- 4 rashers Back Bacon
- 1 slice bread, a few days old
- 200g Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 600g Frozen Cauliflower
- 50g butter
- 50g Plain Flour
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5.
2. Grill the bacon until crisp. Grate the bread and cheese. Cook the cauliflower, drain and put in an ovenproof dish
3. Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour and gently cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in the milk. Simmer for 1 minute, add ¾ of the cheese and bacon and pour over the cauliflower.
4. Mix the remaining cheese and bacon with the breadcrumbs. Sprinkle on top. Bake for 10-15 minutes
Each 340g serving contains 493KCAL