10 mins to prepare
35 mins to cook
● 25g butter
● 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
● 1 head cauliflower, divided into small florets
● 1 large potato, peeled and finely diced
● 1 garlic clove, chopped
● 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
● 2tbsp fish sauce
● 500ml vegetable stock
● 400ml light coconut milk
1. Heat the butter in a pan and sweat the onion without colouring for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower florets, potato, garlic and chilli and cook for a further five minutes until softened.
3. Add the fish sauce and stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for about 20 minutes until the cauliflower is completely tender
4. Liquidise in a blender, return to the pan. Pour in the coconut milk, season and reheat.
281 calories / serving