CARAMALISED ONION AND SPINACH FITTATA
Prep: 20 – 30 min
Main Ingredient: Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 6 x ½ cup ramekins or muffin tin cups.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions with a pinch of salt and cook until onions are brown and soft,stirring frequently to prevent sticking to pan, about 15 minutes.
- When onions are cooked, add spinach to skillet and reduce heat to medium. Heat and stir until wilted, about 3-4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, cheddar, the spinach-onion mixture, remaining salt and pepper.
- Pour equal amounts of mixture in each ramekin. Bake for about 20 minutes or until frittata appears golden and a toothpick comes out clean.