10 mins to prepare
25 mins to cook
● 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
● 1 red onion, sliced
● 1 garlic clove, sliced
● 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
● handful pine nuts
● handful sultanas
● olive oil, for roasting
For the dressing
● 4 tbsp soured cream
● 1 tsp Dijon mustard
● 1/2 a tsp of celery salt
● few sprigs tarragon, leaves chopped
● milk, for loosening
1. Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Blanch the sweet potato for 23, then drain.
2. Put the sweet potato, onion, garlic, broccoli, pine nuts and sultanas in a nonstick roasting tin. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Season well and splash over a small glass of water.
3. Roast the veg in the oven for 20 minutes, then transfer to a serving bowl.
4. Make the dressing by whisking together the soured cream, mustard, celery salt and tarragon. Add milk, a little at a time, until it reaches a drizzling consistency.
5. Serve the roasted veg warm, with the dressing on the side as an accompaniment to grilled meat. Alternatively, leave to cool and enjoy as a salad or as part of a packed lunch.