Ready in 30 Minutes
Ingredients: • 25g butter, plus extra for greasing
• 250g chestnut mushrooms, sliced or chopped
• 2 Shallots, finely chopped
• 2 x 160g bags baby spinach, ready washed
• Small pinch grated nutmeg
• 6 large free-range eggs
• 75g cheese
• Toast, to serve
Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Grease 6 ramekins with a little butter. Put a kettle of water on to boil.
2. Cook the mushrooms and shallots in the butter until they are soft and any mushroom juices have evaporated. Add the spinach and cook until it wilts. Stir in the nutmeg and season with pepper.
3. Divide the vegetable mixture between the ramekins. Make a shallow hole in the veg with the back of a spoon. Break an egg into each hole and sprinkle the cheese on top.
4. Put the ramekins in a roasting tin and pour in enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides. Bake for 20 minutes or until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny. Serve with toast.
Nutritional Info: 214KCAL